The diorama’s limping on. I decided to make the concrete building into a car park – easier to detail! I put in a huge stencilled sign using Mum’s Robocutter to cut out the letters. I glued it on with pritt stick including the centres of all the Rs, As and Ps:
I then painted the sign with Vallejo black grey:
The end result was ok apart from the top of the arrows which bled a bit:
Here’s the solution!
Having watched the movie (twice) last weekend I added a pile of paper:
I put in some shards of glass – the light sometimes just catches them but I couldn’t get an in focus photo:
Here’s the boys in place: