The layout finally had some attention. I went upstairs to clean it up and to measure up for some layout curtains to hide the clutter. I bought some black cotton several months ago and have been putting off doing anything… It’s time to stop procrastinating so instead of tidying I grassed up a hill:
I used spray permanent mounting adhesive and some static grass. I used the puffer bottle rather than the Noch static grass applicator as I was struggling to get it to propel onto the vertical faces. I know that the hill is a bit steep really but it is selective compression. I’ll add some bushes and trees and some distant hills on the black sections.
Some one suggested taking photos of my existing hills and using them. I’ve got space here so I probably won’t but it is a good idea for other places.