I managed to do a little at the weekend but then the lurgy struck and I’ve hardly been out of bed except to drag myself to work for one day. The other two I just couldn’t!
I started off by re-painting the white which had become quite mucky when I was painting the stonework etc. You can see the difference it makes
I test fit the windows and glued them in place.
A Mig cold grey wash helped tie them in.
I added the etched brass door trim which needed some judicious filing to fit.
I also realised I was missing 8 Grandt Line 5179 windows. I don’t gave any of those but do have some similar Tichy ones. They’ll need filing down to fit.
There’s loads more windows to go…