I added the dormers in and managed some Christmas shopping too. Not too much.
I much preferred doing the dormers this way.
They line up really nicely.
I added in a grey/black interior so it wouldn’t show through the glass windows.
Next up were the roofs:
I realised that I hadn’t put the windows in. Not sure where that was in the instructions.
I trimmed them out and then weathered them with a Mig Cold Grey wash. The one on the right has been weathered.
Here they are finished for the day.
Next up was more or less the same for the cupola. I’m not quite done yet.
This modelling can be hazardous for your help. Every time I glue something I open my glue bottle like this:
Now I’ve got blisters!