I must admit that I probably last went up my loft to work on my layout in June. Life has been busy and my water videos have ducked all my modelling time and a lot of other time besides.
This week, I was editing the BR convention for YouTube and hot it up on Sunday afternoon leaving me with an hour or two spare…
I’d been up earlier to get a drill to put some pictures up for Mum and my lift was there reproaching me.
There was nothing for it, I had to potter on something so I decided to leaf up some trees.
I had one hill I wasn’t keen on because the colours were just yuck. So I turned this:
I also worked on my empty rolling hills:
I had put a few trees plunked in place:
So I rolled out the newspaper…
Got out the glue, foam and leaves…
And covered my fingers in gunk.
Basically, I took some Chinese eBay trees…
And sprayed them with glue and sprinkled on “leaves”.
I planted some by pushing a screwdriver through the plaster cloth. None of them are glued in place. I added in the small ones to fill gaps.
I still need some bushes but this is where I am: