NMRA National Convention Orlando 17
The NMRA National Convention takes place in a different US city every year. This year was in Orlando, Florida.
It’s a great opportunity to meet fellow modellers, learn new techniques and get inspired by seeing top modelling.
There are a number of key ingredients to any successful convention:
- Interesting clinics about new and varied subjects
- Modelling with the Master hands on clinic
- Practical clinics of interest e.g. Arduinos
- Layout tours to inspire
- Prototype tours to places of interest
- General interest tours to places that all the family will enjoy
- Food and drink events
And the National Train Show which is next time’s video.
Click to see more photos of the:
If you are enjoying the series then please subscribe to my blog for the next weekly instalment: