When Hattons approached me to do an honest review of their HobbyZone modulars I jumped at the chance. I already have some HobbyZone modulars and have been very happy of them.
Check out their full range here.
In this review I was sent:
- HZ-OM01a – 6 square drawers
- HZ-OM02a – 3 flat drawers
- HZ-OM03 – corners drawers
- HZ-OM06b – corner paints topper
- HZ-OM05u – universal bottle module
- HZ-OM07a – brushes and tools topper
- HZ-OM13 – sprues topper
I’ve had a Marie Kondo moment putting stuff into the drawers. I’m trying to be more organised and this is right up my street. I liked them so much, I’m thinking of ordering a couple more!
The Final Result
The Amazon links are all items I have either bought or bought something similar for myself. Clicking on any links to Amazon will give me a small affiliate income which I use to produce more videos. Every little helps!
- Wood glue (yes, I used white glue but you are supposed to use wood glue)
- Kitchen Roll
If you enjoy this then please sign up to my newsletter for the next instalment.