Snow and Ice Diorama – Frosty Bushes and Trees
Please support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/KathyMillatt.
This time we’re modelling frosty bushes and trees using in a few quick steps. It’s easy to add bushes to your diorama to fill in gaps or add depth.
The Final Result
The Amazon links are all items I have either bought or bought something similar for myself. Clicking on any links to Amazon will give me a small affiliate income which I use to produce more videos. Every little helps!
- Rubberised Horsehair (I get mine from Green Scene or Treemendous but loads of scenic companies sell it) – https://amzn.to/2PaDhzo
- Sea Moss/Forest in a Box – in the UK, Green Scene stock it but in the US, Scenic Express are more useful and they call them Super Trees.
- Masking Tape – https://amzn.to/2MTMUVs
- Brown spray paint – any brand will do. I used Kobra Brown – https://amzn.to/2ZHFx5X
- Halfords Clear Lacquer
- Deluxe Materials Micro Balloons – https://amzn.to/2Byt9et
- Respiratory Mask – https://amzn.to/2Zp9A77
- MiniNatur Early Fall Maple Foliage – 930-23 – I got this from the New Modellers Shop but there are other stockists.
- Tamiya Pearlescent Clear Lacquer – https://amzn.to/2Zq0fMp
If you enjoy this then please sign up to my newsletter for the next instalment.