Add the Finishing Touches to the Kino Diorama
I can’t believe we’re finally there! The Diorama Blitz Kino model kit sent to me by Doug Foscale is finally done and all I need to do is add those all important finishing touches.
This has been a great little diorama to do and what it needs now are a few figures and a bit of life in it. That’s a bit of a way off as I have plans for some other dioramas first.
The Final Result
- Calibre 1/35 Scale bottles
- Microscope cover slips (I got mine on Amazon)
- Laser Cut leaves – mine are by Model Scene
- Matt varnish – acrylic is best – I used Vallejo
- White glue – I use a thicker one called Tacky Glue
- Pigments by Mig, Ammo by Mig or AK Interactive – I used one called Industrial City Dirt
- Brick debris pigment mix from the previous video
- Emery board or fine file
- 00:15 Real World
- 00:43 Method
- 13:06 Final Result
If you are enjoying the series then please subscribe for the next instalment: