Modelling Winter with Deluxe Materials Snow Products
Deluxe Materials were the first ever products that I used for snow on my MaK diorama. Not all the products are specifically aimed at snow but you can get some great results with them none the less.
The Final Result
These are my test dioramas.
Here’s the first ever snow and ice I did back in 2015 using Deluxe Materials Micro Balloons and Icy Sparkles.
You can also see that in 3 years my epoxy glue icicles have yellowed considerably. One method I won’t use again!
The Amazon links are all items I have either bought or bought something similar for myself. Clicking on any links to Amazon will give me a small affiliate income which I use to produce more videos. Every little helps!
- Deluxe Materials Create and Shape
- Deluxe Materials Micro Balloons
- Deluxe Materials Shovelled Snow
- Deluxe Materials Snowflakes
- Deluxe Materials Icy Sparkles
- Deluxe Materials Snow Kit (includes Snowflakes and Icy Sparkles)
- Hair Spray (Extra Hold)
- Thin scenic or white glue
If you enjoy this then please subscribe for the next instalment: