Snow and Ice – The Finale
Please support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/KathyMillatt.
Yes, we’ve got to the end of the icy road and we’re bringing some life to the diorama with some people playing in the snow, plus I discuss some learning points from the diorama and what I might do differently next time…
In the meanwhile, here’s some photos of the final diorama.
The Final Result
The Amazon links are all items I have either bought or bought something similar for myself. Clicking on any links to Amazon will give me a small affiliate income which I use to produce more videos. Every little helps!
- 3D models from Thingiverse
- Anycubic Photon 3D printer https://amzn.to/2wOky53
- Anycubic Green Translucent Resin https://amzn.to/2wYq5pV
- Needle Files https://amzn.to/2CsIMb9
- Magnifying lamp https://amzn.to/2r1At0Q
- Tamiya fine grey surface primer ttps://amzn.to/2Po1MJO
- Gorilla Super Glue https://amzn.to/33CojZC
- Selection of Tamiya and Vallejo acrylic paints. I found the Vallejo Face Painting set very useful. https://amzn.to/34EdoQl
- Matt clear sealant by Plastikote https://amzn.to/35LHIc2
- AK Interactive Terrains Snow https://amzn.to/2QluydW
- Deluxe Materials Micro Balloons https://amzn.to/2Byt9et
- Hobbycraft Tacky Glue (white glue)
If you enjoy this then please subscribe for the next instalment: