Starting Scenery: Bases
Please support me on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/KathyMillatt.
Welcome to my new video series on starting scenery. These 5 minute videos are aimed at beginners who want to know how to get started with their scenery adventure but even experienced modellers may find some useful nuggets in there.
I am writing an ebook to go alongside it but that will be a while coming as I need to do the videos to get the photos…
The Amazon links are all items I have either bought or bought something similar for myself. Clicking on any links to Amazon will give me a small affiliate income which I use to produce more videos. Every little helps!
Most of these items are readily found at home though so you shouldn’t need to go out and spend loads!
- Cardboard – I get deliveries of this every day from Amazon!
- Crumpled paper – ditto from Amazon but you can use foil, bubble wrap, whatever you want that’s lightweight but strong enough not to crumple if it gets damp.
- Foam – I use offcuts from friends’ building work
- Foam core – https://amzn.to/2XrJjSW
- Hot glue gun and glue – https://amzn.to/2WKDxu2
- Plaster cloth – https://amzn.to/302SL0X
- Sculptamold https://amzn.to/2PvJuKT
If you enjoy this then please sign up to my newsletter for the next instalment.